Englund Marine | HDS-7 LIVE FISHFINDERS
HDS-7 LIVE FISHFINDERS
Lowrance HDS-7 LIVE Fishfinders are compact, sleek units with a 7" SolarMAX HD touch-screen display that can be viewed with polarized lenses and features split-screen capabilities, live network sonar and fast dual-core processor. They have upgraded HDS navigation tools including LiveSight Real-Time Sonar allows the user to see how fish are reacting to lures and structures so the angler can see in real-time what is/isn't working and what needs to change. They are preloaded C-MAP US Enhanced Inland and Coastal mapping, automatic routing support and new Genesis Live onscreen mapping for real-time mapping, down to 1/2 foot contours. The Genesis Live feature also allows the user to customize contour transparency, contour density, depth and safety shading color palettes, and more.
Read More (Click to expand):
These fishfinders support StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging that provides high resolution images of fish and submerged structures at a long range which is ideal to pinpoint fish-holding areas. They also have FishReveal which combines the built-in CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging for a single high-resolution views of bottom detail, structures and bait fish. They also include wireless connectivity, Ethernet, NMEA 2000, LiveCast smartphone integration as well as onscreen text messages and call notifications.
The Lowrance HDS-7 LIVE No Transducer unit (LOW14415-001) offers compatibility to the above collection of innovative sonar features available, including Active Imaging, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging, FishReveal and LiveSight sonar. It has built-in C-MAP Genesis Live mapping and LiveCast smartphone integration. The HDS-7 LIVE Fishfinder with Active Imaging 3-in-1 sonar (LOW14416-001) combines Lowrance CHIRP, with SideScan and DownScan Imaging allowing anglers to quickly search fish-holding structure, and enhances FishReveal with higher-level clarity and target separation. It includes Active Imaging, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging, FishReveal and LiveSight sonar as well as built-in C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
Features (Click to expand):
- Size: 5.73"H x 9.21"W x 3.06"D
- Display size: 7"
- Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Power consumption (typical): 1.7A @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Supply Voltage: 12 v DC (10.8-17VDC)
- Power consumption: 2.4A @ 13VDC (max) / 1.7A @ 13VDC (typical)
- Shock vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20G
- GPS receiver channels: 16
- GPS: 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- Ethernet ports: 1x 100 Mbit, 6 max MFD's on a network
- SD Card storage: 2 micro SD cards up to 32GB
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000 devices
- Internal storage: 8.0 GB Internal
- Compass safe: 12"
- 3000 Waypoints, 100 Routes, 100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- AIS Chart and Radar overlay. Target vessel details.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic
- IPX7 with card door closed