Englund Marine | ECLIPSE VHF RADIO FXD MNT 25W BK
ECLIPSE VHF RADIO FXD MNT 25W BK
Your Price $149.99
Item Number SND-GX1400B
Mfg. Part Number GX1400B
The Standard Horizon Eclipse GX1400 VHF Radio is an compact ITU-R M.493-13 Class D VHF radio that meets IPX8 submersible waterproof rating. It features an easy to operate icon/menu system with a large, high resolution dot matrix LCD display with a bright backlight and backlit, programmable soft keys with an easy to operate intuitive menu system.
This radio is equipped with DSC test calling and auto-position polling, memory and priority scan, Dual Watch and auto channel switching. It includes all USA, International and Canadian marine channels, as well as NOAA Weather with Weather Alert. It is capable of initiating a DSC Distress call, when activated, it transmits a digital mayday including vessel identification, Latitude/Longitude and time. It also comes with a microphone with Clear Voice Noise Reduction Technology to eliminate unwanted background wind and engine noise.
Features (Click to expand):
- Compact rear case: 5.9" Deep
- Display size: 31 mm x 55 mm
- Built in Separate Receiver for CH70
- GPS position and Time Shown on a Full-dot Matrix Display when Connected to a GPS Receiver
- NMEA In and Output Connections to a Compatible GPS Chart Plotter
- Automatically poll the GPS position of up to 4 ships using DSC
- Submersible IPX8 waterproof rating (1.5M or 4.92 feet for 30 minutes)
- 3 Year waterproof warranty