Our staff monitors, processes and ships orders Monday - Friday. We offer free shipping on orders over $99* as well as free in-store pickup. At this time we only ship to the contiguous United States, Hawaii and Alaska. We do not ship to Puerto Rico or internationally.
FREE Ground Shipping on Online Orders Over $99*
- As a thank you for your online order of $99 or more we are happy to pay for the shipping charges!
- Free standard ground shipping applies within the 48 contiguous United States. No coupon code required!
- Does not apply to orders placed by phone or in store.
- Total online order value must be over $99 in products to qualify for free shipping*.
- Free shipping offer will be void if order items are removed or reduced, resulting in a order total of under $99.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer at any time.
- *Due to the high cost of shipping, some exclusions may apply. Some oversize/heavy items carry a surcharge that will be added to your order. This surcharge does not count toward the $99 to qualify for free shipping. See below for restrictions and surcharge information.
FREE In-Store Pickup of Your Order
- Have your order sent to one of our Englund Marine retail stores.
- During checkout – select In-Store pickup.
- Will call orders are processed Monday to Friday and pick-ups will be available during business hours.
- We will call you when your order is ready for pick-up.
- Not all locations have weekend will call hours. If you are planning to place and order to pick-up on the weekend, please call our customer service department at 1-800-228-7051 / 503-325-4341 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We select the least expensive carrier for your order. If you have shipping requests, please indicate them in the note field during check out, or call our customer service department at 1-800-228-7051 / 503-325-4341 for other options (if available).
- UPS and USPS are our preferred carriers.
- Shipping rates vary based on the region of the country that the order is shipped to. Actual rates can be seen on the Shipping Selection (checkout step 2) page.
- We reserve the right to charge more for shipping if for some reason the calculated freight is excessive. In this case our customer service department will call you prior to shipping your order to decide the best course of action. If you are concerned about additional shipping costs, call our customer service department at 1-800-228-7051 / 503-325-4341 or email us at email@example.com.
Shipping Surcharges & Restrictions:
Below are explanations of the shipping icons you may see on some products. Icons appear on product pages when applicable, click on the icon for additional information. If you have questions about any product where an icon is shown, please contact our customer support department.
Shipping Surcharge: Indicates items where our shipping carriers charge extra due to weight, size or irregular packaging. Surcharges are added to your order in the cart and may vary based on the carrier chosen and the ship-to area for you order. Clicking on the icon on any product will show the surcharge amount. Surcharges do not apply toward the cart total ($99) required to qualify for free shipping.
Store Only: Indicates items that are only available for purchase in our store locations. To see if an item is available in a store near you, hover over the "Available" message on the item. If you add one of these items to your cart, no shipping methods will appear and you will be prompted to indicate the store where you would like to pick up the item.
Hazardous Shipping: Indicates an item that may be restricted for shipping by the carrier or a governing agency (USDOT, IATA). Some hazardous items can be shipped via ground services, but not by air carriers. Items marked with both the Hazardous icon and the Store Only icon must be picked up in a store. If you add one of these dual-icon items to your cart, no shipping methods will appear and you will be prompted to indicate the store where you would like to pick up the item.
Call for Price: Indicates products that are very competitive or volatile in price, where we want to make sure that we provide a competitive price for our customers. We ask that you call your local Englund Marine & Industrial retail location to discuss your product requirements and the most current price. Find a list of all our locations by clicking here.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-228-7051 / 503-325-4341 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.