Englund Marine | PANOPTIX LIVESCOPE W/XDCR
PANOPTIX LIVESCOPE W/XDCR
Your Price $1,499.99
Item Number GRM01864-00
Mfg. Part Number 010-01864-00
The Garmin Panoptix LiveScope System produces highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time. It is equipped with Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions. The transducer features both LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward modes that be adusted to point forward to see around the boat (LiveScope Forward), or pointed down to see directly under the boat (LiveScope Down). This system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector.
Features (Click to expand):
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6" x 5.9" x 2.6"
- LVS32 transducer: 5.4" x 3.8" x 1.8"
- Power input: 10-32 V
- Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
- Fuse: 7.5 A
- Frequencies supported: 530 - 1,100 kHz
- Transmit power: 500 Watts
- Maximum depth: Down and Forward: 200' (61.0 m)
- Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Transducer cable length: 20'
- Transducer number of pins: 21
- Water rating: IPX7
Includes (Click to expand):
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware