Englund Marine | AMERICAN YACHTING SERIES ANCHORS
AMERICAN YACHTING SERIES ANCHORS
Greenfield Products' American Yachting Series Anchors are a classic all-purpose fluke anchor with the added benefit of coating to protect boat finishes, in colors to match most popular boat trims. Anchor Chain should always be used with steel fluke anchors to provide weight necessary to maintain the proper approach angle for setting. They require a scope of at least 5:1 (rope length to water depth) in order to set properly, a 7:1 scope is recommended.
- Recommended in most conditions and for medium/heavy duty
- Recommended weight for boat size in winds up to 30 knots
- 8 lbs for less than 24 ft
- 13 lbs for less than 33 ft
- 17 lbs for less than 38 ft