Englund Marine | HX5/2 TROLLING REELS
HX5/2 TROLLING REELS
The Avet ReelsHX5/2 Trolling Reels feature a one piece frame, a large, soft touch handle knob and stainless steel harness lugs which are reversible to store within reel when not needed. These reels are equipped with a precision machined, stainless steel 2-speed gear system with an alarm clicker, offset machined handle arm and a lever drag system with an adjustable strike pre-set. These reels are constructed of 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum with a matching machined aluminum rod clamp and stainless steel components and harness lugs which are anodized for corrosion resistance. The silver reel is available in both right and left-handed models.
Features (Click to expand):
- Size: 2-7/8"W x 3-3/8"H, 1-3/4" spool
- Weight: 26 oz
- Colors available: Silver, blue, gold, black, purple
- Mono capacity: 40-380, 50-280, 60-240
- Braid capacity: 65-850, 80-670, 100-610
- Maximum drag: 22lb Strike, 28lb full
- Gear ratio:
- H: 5.4:1
- L: 2.4:1
- Inches per crank:
- H: 47"
- L: 21"