Englund Marine | NEWPORT PROPANE FIREPLACES
NEWPORT PROPANE FIREPLACES
Dickinson Marine Newport Propane Fireplaces feature high temperature stainless steel burners and a large ceramic glass viewing window. They have a direct-vent operating system, do not deplete interior oxygen and are unaffected by motion or wind. Under average climate temperatures the P-9000 model can heat 800 cuft and the P-12000 model can heat up to 1,100cuft. They have a built in blower to promote heat circulation and comes with all necessary accessories.
Features (Click to expand):
- Flue size: 2-1/2" Direct vent
- Fuel: Low pressure propane
- Blower fan
- Stainless steel wall mounting plate
- Stainless steel, flexible direct-vent flue pipe: 2-1/2" x 28"
- Stainless steel, direct-vent deck fitting and flue cap
- Weather gasket and dress ring
Specifications (Click to expand):
|DIC-NEWP9000||P-9000||8-1/2"W x 5-1/2"D x 14"H||15 lbs||8-3/8"W x 0.65"D x 23"H||5,500 BTU Low7,500 BTU High||1 lbs./7 Hours low1 lbs./5 Hours high|
|DIC-NEWP12000||P-12000||10"W x 7-1/4"D x 16"H||22 lbs||9-7/8"W x 0.65"D x 23"H||7,000 BTU Low9,700 BTU High||1 lbs./5.5 Hours low1 lbs./3.9 Hours high|